We now offer the following delivery and to-go options to get you through these uncertain times:
- Delivery windows will be available Tuesday and Friday from 10am to 6pm. It’s never too early for a cold one.
- Delivery available within a 30-mile radius of our brewery:
8680 Miralani Dr #128
San Diego, CA 92126
- With a minimum of $50 your order will be delivered right from our brewery straight to your doorstep.
- A household member of 21 years old with a valid ID must sign off upon delivery. If no one over 21 with a valid ID is available at the location we will cancel the order and issue a refund.
- Use PROMO CODE: Quarantine Stockpile for an additional 10% off.
- You can order beer delivered right to your doorstep on our Protector Brewery Delivery page.
- Our discounted beer selection will be offered for curbside pick-up.
- You can order via phone at (858) 757-9160 or through our Protector Brewery To-Go page.
- The customer name on the order must match the name on the ID of the purchaser.
- Additionally, customers can bring their own 1 gallon or less jug or container that we’ll happily fill with filtered water. No need to hunt down bottled water at an overcrowded grocery store.
Our wide selection of pure 100% certified USDA organic beers will be offered at a significant discount during these tough times. We have 4-packs, cases of 24, and to really get you through this quarantine full and half-barrel kegs.
As a veteran-owned business we strive for commitment and excellence. We are making sure our team, customers, and our community are safe and healthy. With that being said, our employees are strictly adhering to all health and sanitation guidelines outlined by the San Diego Health and Human Services Department to ensure our new options are as safe and easy as they can be.
Social distancing is a thing now, but we can still come together in spirit, support one another, and enjoy a crisp and refreshing beer.
Here’s to all of us coming out of this safe, healthy, and happy! Cheers!